My Dysfunctional Jehovah Witness Family & The Enabling Of Abuse

I, like everybody on this earth have full right to live a peaceful, stress free, happy & fulfilled life but for some strange reason this highly narcissistic & toxic family on the other hand, felt different.. I walked away from my nan around 7/8 years ago now, quite simply because this nasty little woman & her two son's continued to maintain regular contact with the female relative who sexually abused her own child!! Now being a father myself, I did not want these pedophile enabling scum anywhere near me or my child, so I did what any decent human being would do & turned my back on the lot, unlike the dregs of the family who continued to allow their offspring around these souless parasites who hide behind a cult like religion in order to cover up their unforgivable sins against children. Sexual, mental & physical. Now, fast forward a few years later & that same dirty nan of mine could not stand the fact that I had the courage to walk away from this family of abuse enabling freaks & therefore took it upon herself to allow a relative to steal & bin absolutely every last possession I had ever owned from my entire music collection to every last photo & memory of my daughter! What this was, was quite simply a hate crime of the most disrespectful calibre commited simply out of spite in order to cause me maximum amounts of mental torture in the hope of breaking my soul. But of course they didn't stop there. By texting I want my stuff back within 48 hours, a certain lowlife then went on to get a gagging order applied based on nothing but false allegations, followed by police calling me talking about harassment, smfh. That's how sick & sadistic these evil trash bastards actually are. Oh, and my Facebook account of 12 years was also mass flagged until it was closed permanently, causing me to lose absolutely every last memory of both my dog & my little girl. On top of being refused mental health care due to being homeless there really is no limits to this family's cruelty if you refuse to play & condone their abusive games.. You can call me stupid if you want to, but it's like these scummy little vermin are trying to lure me out into dishing out punishments of all sorts.. Now if this evil little miscreant isn't arrested for theft, false accusations & wasting police time, then Essex Police are going to have a serious lawsuit on their hands aren't they. What with them failing to prosecute following my statement of child abuse, the burglars of my home, the thief of my property & the relative who sent me a pedophilic comment about my 5 year old daughter, tut tut. I have absolutely nothing left in life & these disgusting reprobates have to pay for what they did! Now one thing these cretins fail to understand is, if I disowned the lot of em I probably ain't gonna take violations of any kind from such sub par cretinious c*nts. I personally couldnt give a f*ck who these unprincipled sh*t c*nts are related to. They were bad enough to steal from me when I weren't around to protect my property, therefore they are most definitely bad enough to accept & deal with the forecoming consequences. I'm sure this very much mirrors my dad stealing, selling & burning all of my belongings I had stored at his house & my sick & twisted stepmother turning my daughter against me in the hope of hiding the abuse & racism she very much allowed from day one. I will not be violated by trash & I sure won't be bullied into submission by anyone. Especially by those whose own shameful inadequacies have lead to them being no less than insignificant within the world of which I live. Gammon Bullies ain't my God & nor are their millions of gormless minions, I promise you that.. Now if people can't understand my frustration , then f*ck you! Copyright 2021 The Elusive Mr Dunne (All rights reserved)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Step Sister, A Thief & A Liar

My Narcissistic Family & The Abuse I've Suffered